A True Love Story


Ever wonder how the groom tells the couple's "first sight" story? Well grab your tissues! 

What a beautifully described moment of the first time Mike saw his soon-to-be-bride! We are so excited and thankful to be there as these two say "I do" and celebrate their unique love!

 A True Love Story by Michael Taylor McCormick

"I was single for 6 months and I told myself I would no longer settle for 80% happy. I prayed to God every night to please send me my soulmate. I would describe her every night in my dreams; her dark hair, her blue eyes, her humor and loyalty. Every night I would define her in my prayers in hope that if I lived a good life God would reward me with my other half. One day when I was eating with my mother at a restaurant I looked up and my jaw dropped. The server was the woman from my dreams. I had seen her before. She smiled at me and I gawked at her. My mother told me, "You know she’s into you right?” I couldn’t believe it. I had found her. When I went to leave I was reaching for my business card and she ran by my table one last time, not making eye contact, and said “I really wasn’t trying to make this awkward.” She left her number for me at the same time I was trying to give her mine. I knew right then and there something special was blossoming. It wasn’t love at first sight; it was fate at first sight. With every passing day my love for her grows like a ball of light inside my chest. Dreams really do come true." 

Comments

Popular Posts