Coming Soon

I am so, so very excited to announce that I am working with the talented Deb Hall, who owns Olive Paper, to help re-brand my company. I feel so blessed that Mint to Be Weddings is growing faster than expected! With that, I felt it was time to re-brand and take my company to another level of professionalism and fun! I fully believe that branding is extremely important to grow.

I worked on a styled shoot with Deb and was able to see how talented she is first-hand (still incredibly excited to share the breath-taking photos that came out of that shoot, coming in the near future). When I decided it would be important to re-brand my company, I immediately contacted Deb. She scheduled an in-person meeting to see who I am, what my needs are and what direction to go in for my company, and I know she does this for each and every client. Whether it is branding for a company or custom stationary for an individual client, Deb takes the time to get to know each client which allows her to produces the best product, and that is very admirable in my book. I am so grateful for her face-to-face time; my company and brand is me, I don't have a product to display my talents and hard work. So it meant a lot that Deb took the time to get to know me before starting on Mint to Be's re-branding because I am my brand.

Meeting with Deb was an absolute delight. She is so very nice, professional, intelligent, fun and supportive. She has wonderful visions and isn't afraid to tell you the truth, that's part of her job! I appreciate her honesty, talents and efforts and know she is planning amazing things for Mint to Be Weddings. I fully trust my company brand with her and I am excited to be working together. I can't wait to share our new logo and branding when it is complete. Then the next step will be a website make-over! :)

Please feel free to contact Mint to Be Weddings today and check us out.  Just click the links below!
Contact Us
Website
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest


Comments

Popular Posts