Happy Anniversary to MTB


Wow, time really flies by! I can not believe that it is already Mint to Be Wedding's One Year Anniversary!!!

A year ago, I was just a Corporate Event Coordinator missing the wedding scene. After assisting weddings for 3 years in the High Country during college, I had really developed a passion for it. Though I thoroughly enjoyed planning and coordinating corporate events, I always felt like something was missing.  Two opportunities presented themselves for wedding planning and on 1/29/15 I hit the ground running to start my own business! I have learned SO MUCH this past year as a small business owner and am just absolutely loving it! I can not wait to see what 2016 has in store for Mint to Be Weddings and how it will grow as a business and I will personally grow and learn with it.

There are so many people that I want to thank because without them, Mint to Be Weddings would not exist or have taken off like it has.



Mom & Dad. Thank you both for always supporting me and encouraging me to chase my dreams. You both are proof that anything is possible when you set your mind to it and put in hard work. You both are my role models and I am proud to be a fellow entrepreneur like yall. I am so blessed to have both of your love and support during this adventure.



Cameron. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support and patience. I know that wedding planning and details are not what you want to hear 24/7 but your genuine excitement for me and my business is contagious and keeps me going. Thank you for being understanding when I come home from my full time job and immediately begin working on weddings. Thank you for being understanding when I don't get home until 9pm during the week because I have client meetings. And thank you for listening to me go on-and-on about wedding details (that you have no idea about) and the amazing clients/vendors that I work with (who you've never met).


CeCe Hampton. I am forever grateful for your guidance, friendship and the opportunities that you have provided me with. Thank you for the time and experience you gave me while working together and for pushing me to utilize my creativity and trusting in it as well. You have always believed in me and I can not thank you enough for helping me get my business off the ground.







Kelli & Robbie - yah Photography. Kelli & Robbie, I CAN NOT thank you enough for all of your time, support, opportunities and friendship! It has been such a treat to get to know you both and work together. Yall have definitely helped me grow my business and I am so thankful for everything you have done.








Family and Friends. I want to say "thanks" to each and every one of you who has supported me over this year. Whether you referred my business, said congratulations or how proud you are, gave me advice, prayed for me, bought me mint colored items (haha), or simply "liked" or "shared" the business on social media, THANK YOU! I could not have kept this business going and pushed it with out all of the loving support that I have received from my friends and family. You all are simply amazing and I am so lucky to have yall.




Vendors. Thank you to every vendor who has believed in me and given me the time-of-day. A lot of you took time out of your busy schedules just to meet with me so that I could introduce myself and I am so grateful for that! Thank you to every vendor who has offered me advice, worked with me and referred me.  All of the vendors who I have had the privilege to meet and/or work with have been awesome.... so lastly, thank you for being amazing.







Clients. As stated in my previous blog post, "Fabulous Couples," thank you to EVERY ONE of my amazing clients. I have some pretty wonderful brides and grooms and I am just so thankful for your trust and relationship. I am so excited for every one of your big days and to get to know each couple along the way.




God. And last but not least, I have the say and huge thank you to God. I never imagined that after only one year, Mint to Be Weddings would have taken off the way it has. I honestly expected to book maybe 3 weddings for 2016, especially since I still have my 9am-5pm full-time job. Well I am proud to say that here we are at the beginning of 2016, and I have 10 weddings currently booked for the year! I am so blessed to have such loving parents, an amazing companion, a wonderful consultant, and supportive family, friends, vendors and clients and I know that is all thanks to God.

Comments

  1. What a beautiful post acknowledging people who have walked along side of you as this business grows. I was touched the most by the declaration that God has made all of the rest possible (family, friends, success and clients). Gratitude always keeps the heart focused on the good instead of the bad. Love you and are proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts