Fabulous Couples

Photograph by Lisa Crates Photography 


You know how people jokingly say, "I just attract the crazies" ...?

Well somehow I have been lucky enough to attract the FABULOUS!

I had a venue walk through two days ago with one of my clients, who I'd just like to say is one of the most adorable couples I've ever seen, at the Ballantyne Resort. We were viewing the space and going over design/layout options for their reception. As I watched them interact with each other and include me in their fun and laughs, I just thought to myself, "Caroline, you really have some AMAZING clients."

During my initial consultation with another bride and groom, they expressed the desire to have a food truck along with their catering and incorporate fun items like a cigar circle/bar! How fun is that!?!? 

Another couple that I am working with is getting married on Monday, February 29th! This is the anniversary of their first date years and years ago. This also just-so-happens to only occur every four years on a leap year and this is their year. How special and unique is that?!?  I love it!

At the wedding I'm coordinating in March, the bride is walking down the aisle half way and her groom is meeting her to walk the rest of the way since he has been the man who supports her. TOO SWEET! I COULD CRY.

could go ON AND ON. These are just a couple examples of the loving and fun clients that I have the privilege of meeting and working with! I have been blessed with a diverse and uniquely awesome group of brides & grooms for 2016 and I am so excited for each and every one of their weddings! Unique in personality, ethnicity, age and style, each couple makes my job fun, exciting and worth it. A lot of time work doesn't even feel like work! I look forward to our communication, in-person meetings and time together brainstorming and planning their perfect day. I truly enjoy getting to know each couple and watching them grow even more in love along the planning process. This business is such a rewarding business and I am just so grateful that these fabulous couples chose me to share this experience with!

Shout out to my fabulous 2016 couples! Thank you for being you!

Jennifer & Jeff
Katharine & Mike
Charlene & Jacques
Alex & Nick
Wana & Kevin
Shelby & Todd
Sarah & Jeremy
Jessica & Chad

Comments

Popular Posts