And Though She Be But Little, She is Fierce

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -William Shakespeare 

Can I just start by saying that I love being a small business owner! I took a leap of faith and started my wedding planning business at the beginning on this year. Already, I have seen how ENABLING, GIVING, REWARDING & HUMBLING it is to own your own biz (in more ways than one).

ENABLING
It has ENABLED me to meet some amazing individuals. 
It has ENABLED me to grow as a person.
It has ENABLED me to become a stronger and more willed individual. 
It has ENABLED me to do what I love. 

GIVING
It has GIVEN me something to be proud of. 
It has GIVEN me something to work for & towards.
It has GIVEN me something to be excited about each day. 
It has GIVEN me something to use my creativity on. 

REWARDING
It is REWARDING to be a part of someone's special day and happiness.
It is REWARDING to offer a service that allows your client peace of mind. 
It is REWARDING to see all of your personal hard work pay off. 

HUMBLING
It is HUMBLING to realize how hard it can be to start your own business.
It is HUMBLING to realize how time-consuming it can be to start your own business.
It is HUMBLING to realize how expensive it can be to start your own business.

I am so ENCOURAGED by all of the other small business owners who have either reached out to me or met with me per my request to support. From the moment I started my business I have been blessed to meet fellow entrepreneurs who share their time, talents, advice and also present opportunities. From other wedding planners to photographers to non-wedding industry businesses, I have received an overwhelming amount of support! 

Thank you to every small business owner who has supported Mint to Be Weddings with either their time, talents, advice, marketing or an opportunity. I can't tell you how appreciative I am. 

Comments

Popular Posts