Eat, Drink & Be Murray!

[Photography by Morton Photography]

Last year I had the absolute PLEASURE of assisting my "Big Sister" in my sorority, Jessica House [or J.HOUSE as we like to call her] with planning and coordinating her big day!

Working with clients on planning their special day is such an intimate process and honestly creates somewhat of a bond and deeper relationship with being by their side on this milestone life event. I couldn't have been more excited and honored when Jessica asked me to help with and be a part of her wedding day.

Jessica did an amazing job taking care of selecting her perfect vendors, venue and design [I'm sure with a little love and help from her family too ;) ] When I came to Raleigh for her bridal shower, we went over all the remaining small details and worked on her timeline and desired flow of the evening.

The weekend of her wedding, I was basically a part of her family and I truly appreciate the kindness and welcoming from both Jessica and Chad's families. We went over some last minute items, set a game plan for the next day and then it was off to the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner! Which was full of family, friends, fun and food.

The day of the wedding was great! It was my first experience being BOTH the coordinator and a guest at a wedding [I am sure it won't be my last] and it actually worked out pretty well. I arrived early to start setting up the decor [which included a giant chalkboard backdrop that I hand drew...with a little help from a projector] and to meet her vendors.










Luckily, Jessica's venue had an upstairs room that brides can rent out to get ready in called the Glass Box [which is absolutely stunning by the way]. This allowed me to not only be onsite to set up and decorate, but I also could check on Jessica and spend a few moments that morning with her while she got ready.






Jessica and Chad then began their pre-ceremony photos with a First Look and Furry Friend!




Can you spot their Furry Friend, Wilson? 


.... I was able to experience this moment as well, and hang with the handsome Mr. Wilson :) 



[Please note his adorable and dapper bow tie collar!] 

After the pre-ceremony photos [taken by the very talented Morton Photography] it was off to hide Jessica for her entrance as her guest arrived. And where did we hide her you might ask? 

 

In the back of her car... where else? Haha, we got a little creative with this one but made it fun! 



Meanwhile, Wilson was welcoming guest upstairs...


Then it was showtime! The excitement really set in as we got ready to being the ceremony. It was absolutely beautiful, relaxed and fun, just like Jessica & Chad.






After their introductions, a delicious dinner was served and then the dancing began! And we had a large time on the dance floor.







Especially Jessica & I! 






I had such a blast coordinating and attending Jessica & Chad's wedding! I am beyond excited for their future as husband and wife.


Shout out to Morton Photography for these amazing photos! 


Thank you again to Jessica, Chad & both of their families for treating me like their own that day.



Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Murray!


 With Dove Love,

Caroline Emmons, Mint to Be Weddings!


Vendor Credit: 
Photography by Morton Photography
Coordinator - Mint to Be Weddings
Rentals by Themeworks, LLC
Flowers by The English Garden
Cake by Kelly Bellmore
Hair/Make Up by Hair Waves
Officiant - Ellen Bland






Comments

Popular Posts