Meant to Be for Mint to Be




Wow, I can not believe that it is already January 30th again! Today is Mint to Be Weddings' Anniversary!!! Such an exciting day for me to celebrate and certainly a milestone in my life. On this day, two years ago, I started Mint to Be Weddings with the support and help from my family, friends and colleagues. As I begin my third year of business I can't help but just feel absolutely blessed. Blessed for my business. Blessed for my past, current and future clients. Blessed for the vendor relationships I have made over the years and their kindness and help. Blessed for all the support that I receive from family, friends, clients and vendors. Blessed for finding a job that I truly love and enjoy every single day. Blessed for my amazing assistant, Brittany, who not only rocks out weddings with me, but also genuinely cares about the bizz and makes me laugh when things get stressful. Blessed for the encouragement and opportunities that my parents have provided me with. Blessed for my health, family, friends, and everything in between!

I have truly grown so much over the past year as a business, as a business owner and as an individual. I have learned that timing is everything and that with hard work, drive, support and prayer - anything is possible! I feel so grateful for the amazing clients who have trusted me with their special day and for the talented vendors who have trusted me along side them at weddings. I have never felt as sure of and purposeful as I do right now in where my life is at. As cliche as it is, I definitely believe that I was Meant to Be for Mint to Be ;)

I am so very excited to see what 2017 has in store for Mint to Be Weddings and myself. Thank you to every client, vendor, family, friend, acquaintance and stranger for your kindness, support and blessings. Here are some Mint to Be Highlights from the past year...


Photography by yah Photography 

 Photography by Kristen Privette Photography





Photography by Captured by Tracey



Photography by Morton Photography

Comments

Popular Posts