Welcome Brittany Cannady!



It is my pleasure to welcome Brittany Cannady to the Mint to Be Weddings team!!! 


Brittany is now the Day-Of Assistant Coordinator of Mint to Be Weddings. AKA, my partner in crime! 

Brittany and I met at Appalachian State, where we both joined the Sigma Kappa Sorority. After a couple years of fun, life took us in separate directions, like most of our sisters. But thankfully we were able to catch up last year and discuss weddings and the future! Now we have gone from sorority fun to work fun!

Brittany has the perfect work ethic, creativity and personality for Mint to Be Weddings. She is outgoing, funny, hard working and applies 110% to anything and everything, which all match up with myself and the way I run my business. She assisted me on her first wedding this past Saturday and completely rocked it! I could not have done it without her by my side and I am so looking forward to our remaining weddings this year and those to come! 

#DreamTeam 

________________________________________________________________________________


Brittany Cannady, Day-Of Assistant Coordinator


I was born in a small town outside of Raleigh called Youngsville. Not many people know much about the place but I have to mention it anyway! It was not soon before Mom and Dad packed us up and moved us all to Charlotte. Needless to say, North Carolina is home!

I too graduated from Appalachian State University. I found my home in the communications department leaving with a great deal of knowledge in Advertising and Marketing. 

Although I currently work in corporate America full time with a newspaper, I love being able to assist with weddings through out the year with Mint To Be Weddings! Being a mommy to little Levi is how I fell into event planning. It didnt take long before I recognized my expertise. From the proposal, to the planning, to the big day, each story is different and I aspire to be a part of the reason each Bride and Groom remember their day forever.


Comments

  1. Welcome Brittany! You are a blessing for Caroline and she will be one for you. I love the Mint To 'Dream' Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Brittany! You are a blessing for Caroline and she will be one for you. I love the Mint To 'Dream' Team

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts